Materials of Construction
Cartridges membrane is folded with PVDF membrane and diverting
layers. Cartridges cover, housing and central pole are all made of
PP. All parts are sealed by hot welding technology without any
Features and Benefits
1. It is hydrophobic membrane with small adsorptance
2. Possessing better performance of oxidation resistance and
heat-resistance and is extensively applicable
3. After being soaked with 30% alcohol, it can be used for liquid
filter, It can continuously work at high temperature (90C)
4. Experiencing 100% integrity test before ex-factory
1. Filter ratings: 0.1μ M.22μ M.45μ M.6μ M.8μ M1μ M
2. Applicable pH value: 1-133.
Maximum pressure difference against which it can resist (25C)
4. Positive direction: 0.42Mpa
5. Reverse direction: 0.21 Mpa
6. Working temperature:
A: Common type < 70C, (pressure difference: 0.25Mpa ) b: High
temperature type < 90, (pressure difference: 0.25Mpa)
7. Steam sterilizing at 125C, 0.5h each time.
1. Medicine industry: Filter of drug liquid, gases etc
2. Filtration of gas with high and low temperature and steam.
3. Chemical industry: Filter of organic solvent etc. 4. Petroleum
industry: Filter for oil-field flooding.